Purpose of garden
- ● A quiet and peaceful place for visitors and staff to relax and heal.
- ● A sanctuary for birds, pollinators, and elemental beings.
- ● An apothecary garden for Avena Botanicals’ herbal remedies.
- ● A living classroom for students and visitors.
- ● A garden for growing and learning about native plants and unusual plant species.
- ● A contemplative garden for meditation and healing retreats.
Monday-Friday, Noon-5pm, EST. Closed weekends.
Led by Herbalist, Deb Soule.
*All Garden Walks are $5 (unless otherwise noted) and proceeds will benefit the Herbal Classroom