Purpose of garden
- ● A quiet and peaceful place for visitors and staff to relax and heal.
- ● A sanctuary for birds, pollinators, and elemental beings.
- ● An apothecary garden for Avena Botanicals’ herbal remedies.
- ● A living classroom for students and visitors.
- ● A garden for growing and learning about native plants and unusual plant species.
- ● A contemplative garden for meditation and healing retreats.
Monday-Friday, Noon-5pm, EST. Closed weekends.
Led by Herbalist, Deb Soule.
Sunday, May 10 | 1:30pm-2:30pm
Annual Mother’s Day Plant Sale & Garden Walk, Plants for sale by Rebel Hill
Wednesday, June 10 | 3:30pm-4:30pm
Wednesday, June 24 | 3:30pm-4:30pm
In honor of National Pollinator Awareness Week
Wednesday, July 15 | 3:30pm-4:30pm
Wednesday, July 29 | 7:00pm-8:30pm | $10
A special full moon, candlelight walk, herb talk and tea in the garden
Wednesday, Aug 12 | 3:30pm-4:30pm
*All Garden Walks are $5 (unless otherwise noted) and proceeds will benefit the Herbal Classroom